Lucky You! Thanks for the [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] s !
P.S. I love your website!
As most of you know...it was my birthday yesterday! I got the Sightseeing outfit and Josefina's Cocian supplies =D Here are some reviews:
Sightseeing outfit: A
Lovely outfit!
Skirt- adorble but...quite short and tight [img]confused.gif[/img] In order to get the velcro totally done up, the skirt is EXTREAMLY short! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Boots: cute, but kinda tough to put on [img]frown.gif[/img] They fasten in the back with a long strip of velcro
Shirt- nice, but i am not a big fan of the color. It's more creamy/yellowy in real life then in the catalouge
Poncho- i love it! Very light, so i am kinda afraid of wrecking it, but very pretty and a great color. The flower is also adorble.
Berret- fuzzy and cute!
Josefina's Cocina supplies: A++
This set is very well made and a must for Josefina collectors! The only thing [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] i have to say about this set is that the braided ring the water pot sits on came kind of squished. The vegtables are very cute and realistic ( to me anyway [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Here are some Pictures:
I hope these help any one who was deciding wether or not to get these items! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 04, 2005 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Saffy'sAngel Gal* ]</font>
Lucky You! Thanks for the [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] s !
P.S. I love your website!
Cute pics!Love them!
Thanks for the pics. My dd's will be getting the sight-seeing outfit for Christmas. My youngest is getting the cocina suppiles.
Lea
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Happy belated Scorpio! Mine is tomorrow [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]Originally posted by Saffy'sAngel Gal*:
As most of you know...it was my birthday yesterday!
Nice pictures and thanks for the reviews. Josefina is on my must-get list, so it's good to know about her accessories.
Thank you! Reita is really cute in that outfit! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I have been waiting anxiously for pictures! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
Glad you enjoyed your items!
My sightseeing outfit fits my PM dolls just fine! The shoes are a bit hard to get on, but they are sooo cute it's worth the extra minute to shove their feet in [img]wink.gif[/img] !
You've got some lovely birhtday presents. I just love the sightseeing outfit.
Congratulations! Thanks for pictures and the reviews!
Bookmarks